Saturday, March 7, 2009


A glorious day is unfolding...I got a new treasury! This one has some of Etsy WMI creations in it and I'm so happy to be able to have the time to do this. I called it "I went for a walk.." I remember going for walks a lot when my girls were little, we'd love to go to the creek and watch the water flowing and sometimes see little crayfish or tiny minnows. We'd find a stick and play in the water with it, stirring up the sandy muddy bottom. We'd find cattails along the road side and cut a couple down and the girls would beat them on the ground until all the seeds were scattered and floating everywhere! I really miss those days. To those young parents out there with small children; cherish everyday you have with them because someday you're going to wish for those days when they wanted to walk with you.

No comments: