Sunday, March 10, 2013

Butterflies Are Bloomin'

BUTTERFLIES FOR YOU WEDDING, BIRTHDAY OR EVERYDAY CAKE, NURSERY WALL, GIFT OR CARD




I have these new in the shop, some beautiful lacey pink shabby chic butterflies!
 
My life of late has been, well, complicated. Only those closest to me really know and understand where I'm comin' from. These butterflies help me to forget for awhile and lose myself in this wonderful art.
 
 
Sometimes I wish I could quit my day job and create art that touches my soul. My day job will never do that. Not because of the work I do, because I give everything I have to it while I'm there. But the atmosphere saps my spirit to the point that it takes a couple of days of not being there to begin finding that inner deep part of me that screams to create.
 

This butterfly was a custom order for a woman that wanted two of these for the top of her wedding cake. I just happened to have the paper she was looking for. I wish her and her husband all the best.
 

These are Caribbean blue, shabby chic and really beautiful in person. I imagine them on a babies nursery wall or on a gift for someone special.
 

Beautiful animal print butterflies for the wild at heart. LOL Something for everyone!
 

If you have a birthday, anniversary, a new baby coming, or in my case a new grandbaby coming, these butterflies are perfect for decorating a wall, card, cake or gift for that special someone. I have opened a new shop in a venue called The Wedding Mile...although my main shop is at Etsy I'm hoping to reach a new audience to provide them with a new look into the wonderful world of paper butterflies. Have a glorious day!




 

No comments: