Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Etsy West Michigan Sexy Artisians


Oh do I love a good treasury! And I love the people on my team. Etsy West Michigan are a group of great men and women, some of which I've gotten to meet personally and you won't find a better bunch of people! These are just some of the findings I chose for the Sexy West Michigan Treasury I got up at 4am this morning to grab LOL I'm a complete addict. One day one of our treasuries will be on the Front Page at Etsy but then I wonder, "do I really want that"? Some of the "toiled over" and "labored over" items that I've seen on there are so simple and our team and their creations are definately not simple. These artisians take their time choosing just the right piece, just the right fabric and make it a labor of love. Yet we don't find many of those kinds of pieces on the front page. I don't and probably will never understand it. Instead we find eye brow raising items that may have taken 3 minutes to sew, usually by hand, add a button and a string and you have something front page worthy. So honestly I guess I don't want anything of mine on the front page because then I'll know someone thought it was simple.

No comments: