Friday, May 29, 2009

21 Things You Might Not Know About Mua

0. Jesus is my hero

1/2. I love my family even though I don't show it often

1. Always the optimist

2. I suck at cooking

3. I still love to sing, although I don't

4. I love every genre of music, except rap...don't make me listen to it, i'll get mad at ya

5. I'm open minded and open hearted

6. The Bible is the only book that makes me happy

7. My heart breaks for hurting people

8. I'm non-judgemental always

9. I'm honest to a fault

10. I say way too much sometimes

11. I don't have much patience but I'm learning

12. I need to lose weight but I'm too lazy to do it

13. I want a meaningful job

14. I enjoy my computer

15. I'm thankful for a good eyebrow waxing

16. If you ask me a point blank question I'll answer it honestly

17. I wish I could retire

18. I wish I had a better relationship with my oldest daughter

19. I feel bad about this, but my dogs irritate me to the point where I don't even want to come home sometimes

20. grocery shopping is really annoying

21. I have many secrets

No comments: